Our Minimally Invasive Surgical Support Services
Enabling Best Patient Care
Surgical Solutions provides minimally invasive surgical support (MISS) in hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers across the country. Patient safety is our number one concern. Through our pre-op, intra-op, and post-op support services, we assist your team in providing the best outcomes for your patients.
We are experts in supporting laparoscopic, endoscopic and specialty procedures. Our trained technicians are on-hand to support your surgical team by ensuring they have all of the surgical instruments and equipment necessary for the procedure. With over 20 years of experience and specialized resources, we can provide solutions to your biggest challenges.
Pre-Operative Room Set-Up & Intra-Operative Technical Support
- On time delivery of sterile products, trays, and case carts to the Operating Room
- Select appropriate instrumentation based on hospital/surgeon preference cards for the procedure and ensure that all equipment is functioning properly
- Configure necessary tubing and cords
- Check video equipment and tower components
- Address any supply issues/requests
- Available for video and scope troubleshooting throughout the procedure
- Assure no unnecessary waste of disposables
- Maintain a high level of service during the operative procedure and assure maintenance of the sterile field
- Dispose of garbage/waste and help expedite the room turnover process
- Gather instruments and visually inspect the instrument sets to account for all instrumentation
- Shut down equipment and return it to its dedicated location
- Properly pre-clean and transport instruments to the decontamination area for reprocessing
- Monitor the sterilization process for accuracy and completeness
- Inspect all instrumentation after sterilization for proper condition for next procedure
- Inventory instruments, repackage trays for next procedure
Why Choose Surgical Solutions as Your Partner?
Complete Support: Our minimally invasive surgical support services can increase your facility’s throughput and efficiency while also increasing surgeon and staff satisfaction. Our technicians are the link between your Operating Room and Sterile Processing Department to decrease the downtime between procedures. Surgical Solutions’ fixed fee per procedure pricing model converts all fixed and one-time costs to variable costs to enable your facility to “do more with less.”
With the experience of supporting over 100,000 cases, our minimally invasive surgical support services can ensure:
- On-site minimally invasive surgical technicians
- 100% readiness for OR case start times
- Improved instrument and scope quality
- 100% on-time room turnover
- Access to capital equipment
- Higher physician satisfaction
- Cost saving realized
Other Resources - News
Surgical Solutions can help. Get in touch to see how
Vendors (like Surgical Solutions) can fill a void in several ways. They can add competence or expertise in a new domain, they can bring in people we might not attract on our own, and they might have scalability or market access that reduces costs.
Britt Tabor, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Erlange
Surgical Solutions didn’t just bring equipment-related best practices—it brought leadership and improved the culture of the OR. And the intent of all of that is to better care for the patient.
Elizabeth Casey, Vice President of Surgical Services