Our services will solve the need of your Sterile Processing Department
Supporting a Crucial Function
Surgical Solutions’ services can address the gaps that occur between your Operating Room and Sterile Processing Department (SPD). By managing the pre-op to post-op processes, we can eliminate bottlenecks your SPD department might be facing. With a more efficient Sterile Processing Department, your facility can drastically reduce turnover time and increase patient safety.
Our team provides expert handling and ensures appropriate processing, and
- is responsible for laparoscopic trays and cameras and scopes;
- cleans, decontaminates, washes and packs all MIS trays;
- scans and inspection of all surgical instruments;
- maintains trays in complete, accurate and functioning order
- ensures all MIS trays processed and ready for next use.
Why Choose Surgical Solutions as Your Partner?
Performance Improvement: Our services reduce the number of unprocessed trays and damage to surgical equipment and instrumentation. Surgical Solutions’ onsite technicians allow you to reduce the amount of overtime by your staff, from OR set-up to decontamination. Higher throughput and efficiency in Sterile Processing Department, plus a stable team of CRCST-trained technicians drive financial performance improvement.
With the experience of supporting over 100,000 cases, our minimally invasive surgical support services can ensure:
- On-site minimally invasive surgical technicians
- 100% readiness for OR case start times
- Improved instrument and scope quality
- 100% on-time room turnover
- Access to capital equipment
- Higher physician satisfaction
- Cost saving realized
Other Resources - News
Surgical Solutions can help. Get in touch to see how
Vendors (like Surgical Solutions) can fill a void in several ways. They can add competence or expertise in a new domain, they can bring in people we might not attract on our own, and they might have scalability or market access that reduces costs.
Britt Tabor, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Erlange
Surgical Solutions didn’t just bring equipment-related best practices—it brought leadership and improved the culture of the OR. And the intent of all of that is to better care for the patient.
Elizabeth Casey, Vice President of Surgical Services